Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sum up of 2012



1: What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before? Gave birth XD
2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Nope. And other than just to become a better person...
3: Did anyone close to you give birth? Do i count?
4: Did anyone close to you die? Yes
5: What countries did you visit? None.
6: What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012? A job, or at least goingvto college
7: What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? May 29, 2012.
:What was your biggest achievement of the year? Bringing another life into this world.
9: What was your biggest failure? Idk
10: Did you suffer illness or injury? Not really
11: What was the best thing you bought? All the baby stuff
12: Whose behaviour merited celebration? Rachael, Tom.
13: Whose behaviour made you appalled? Mary Reilly, Dave, and severaly others who shall remain nameless
14: Where did most of your money go? Baby stuff
15: What did you get really, really, really excited about? The birth of my son.
16: What song will always remind you of 2012? Gangnam Style, it wont be like thus for long
17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer? (a) Happier (b) thinner, but I was 5 months pregnant then XD  (c) Broke just the same as last year
18: What do you wish you’d done more of? Save money
19: What do you wish you’d done less of? Argueing
20: How did you spend Christmas? with my small family.
21: Did you fall in love in 2012? Yes
22: What was your favourite TV program? Supernatural
23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? No.
24: What was the best book you read? The time keeper
What was your greatest musical discovery? Devils carnival
26: What did you want and get? My son
27: What did you want and not get? Money XD
28: What was your favourite film of this year? Id have to say either "the devils carnival" or "that's my boy"
29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?giving  birth to my son
: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012? I have a complete lack of fashion..
31: What kept you sane?  Wait... I would have had to be sane to begin with... so yesh xP
32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? None really...
33: What political issue stirred you the most? Meh... the election I suppose.... I hate politics tho xD
34: Who did you miss? Several people.
35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012. Hmmm... Its hard to.... There are several... Most friends arent your true friends and will only use you... The whole parenting thing...
36: Any songs that sum up your year?

I have quite a few, so I'll just ramble them off as I go.
1) it won't be like this for long.
2) you're gonna miss this.
3) arms wide open.
4) chasing cars (that always sums up every year since I met tom though)
5) im already there
6) that's my job (dont ask)
I think that's it for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment