Monday, March 11, 2013

1. Would you do something stupid if a friend dared you? Most likely

2. What is your favorite place to shop? Spencers... Or thrift shops

3. What do you want to do with your life after your education? Well, after i go back to college i want to be a massage therapist...

4. What is the farthest you've ever been from home? Georgia/florida. Im from michigan.

5. Name something you enjoy that others would consider childish. Theres a lot of things...

6. What would most people be surprised to find out about you? I was born with 2 extra fingers.

7. Where is your "happy place"? In my husbands arns holding my child.

8. Name something you've always wanted to do at the beach. Have sex on the beach/in the ocean XP

9. What do you fear most? Loosing my husband and child.

10. Have you ever bought anything from thinkgeek.com? No

11. What grade of school did you enjoy the most? hmmm... Thats a tough one. Both my junior and senior year of school were awesome.

12. If you were to name a kitten, what would you name it? depends on the kitten.

13. Are you currently dating the last person you kissed? yes.

14. If the world ended tomorrow, what would you regret not doing while alive? theres a few things.

15. Do you have a favorite season? yes.

16. What is your favorite memory from high school? Theres alot.

17. What is the most expensive thing you've ever bought someone for Christmas? A gerber.

18. Name something you wish you were better at. cooking.

19. If everyone over the age of 25 suddenly disappeared, what would you do? cry.

20. What phrase do you think best describes your personality? random.

21. How long do you spend in the shower? depends on how much time and hot water i have XD

22. What is one thing you'd regret? Hmmm... Not staying in contact with my sister when i first moved

23. What is the most honest thing you've ever done/said? Married my husband/tell him i love him.

24. When was the last time someone complimented you & what was it? Hmmm... I'd have to say Friday, a friend told me tom and I give her hope for the future and that im a good mom.

25. One thing I'd like to change for the new year is... .... I have no clue.

26. What is the earliest memory you can think of? Reading with my gma before bed.

27. If you were never going to see someone ever again, what would you tell them? depends on who it is.

28. Do you think your URL says something about you? yes.

29. What would be your ideal apocalypse scenario? (zombies, meteor, medical outbreak...) idk... Zombies? At least then I and my family have a fighting chance...

30. Do you currently have a favorite song? Any HIM song...

31. Where would be the most awkward place to run into an ex? hmmm... The ob?

32. Have you ever talked to someone on the phone/Skype/ooVoo past 2am? yes

33. Name a video game that you would recommend to a friend. The walking dead

34. Who can you always go to to give you a truthful opinion on something? my sissy.

35. Do you drink or smoke? yep.

36. What is your LEAST favorite Christmas song? Any played in November? Lol.

37. Have you ever done something you think was stupid in hindsight?Yep

38. Do you think anybody is thinking about you right now? Theres a few people... One maybe two for sure.

39. Do you like your current job? love it ;)

40. Name someone you wish you were right now. hmmm... Idk... I love my life....

41. Do you think that video games impact someone's social life? Yes.

42. Name something hidden in your room that you wouldn't want people to know about. Hmmm... Nothing really... I mean big whoop if they find my handcuffs...

43. Do you miss anyone right now? Yep.

44. What is the first thing you judge someone on (physical or mental)? Idk.... I guess how they act...

No comments:

Post a Comment