Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Greetings ^.^

Hello everyone. Im Martika, this is my first time blogging, I know behind the times lol. My post will probably be few and far between right now due to lack of internet and doing all this from my phone. There's not much to say other than I'm a 21 year old navy wife and mother of one. My lil boy will be 6 months old Thursday. I can thank sister Rachael for getting my interest in blogging. Im sure I'll put it to good use when im pissed. Word of warning, im married to a submariner and have a mouth just as bad as one. If you dont like -points to the X- there's the exit. Won't bother me none. I tend to be straight forward and speak by mind so im likely to offend moat if not all of you. Well... I guess that's it for now. Have a good one ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, yet another person persuaded by me to join the blogging community. Now if we could just get you on Tumblr, we'd be set. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tumblr might have to wait till I actually get net love. Lol you're lucky I can do this via phone XD

    ReplyDelete