Thursday, November 29, 2012

Rant... yes there will be alot of these also.

Ya know, I don't understand some people. How can you even have the balls to call yourself a mother when you push your kids off on other people all the time, obviously favour one of the others, and choose the man you're currently fucking over them. I would NEVER  knowing let a pedophile around my child let alone live with me. If anyone dared to harm my child they had better hope the cops get them before my husband or I do. I always thought there was a maternal instict ha! Many have proven me wrong on that! I also dont see people like that can get knocked up everytime they turn around but good people who would actually love and care for a kid cant. Its just not right. Then again I just dont understand how some people work I guess. My child, and my husband come first. Anyone who doesnt like it can kiss my Lilly white ass. People who get pregnant for the attention and then dont take care of their children... How? How can you do that? My child is 6months old and im still not comfortable with asking someone to take him over night. Call me over protective, but im not. To push your child off on someone for a weekend and not even call to see how they're doing? Gah! I swear, some people should not be allowed to procreate!

-sighs- well there's my rant for the day... Sure it won't be the last, people tend to piss me off alot with their stupidity.

5 comments:

  1. I like your rants... they're almost as bad as mine. And I love how into the blogging you've become. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, im just getting started. Wait till someone pisses me off while driving XD and I blame you. You are totally to blame for all this... Guess it's only fair and pay back for imvu and the forum huh? Lol

      Delete
  2. I'm sitting here trying to figure out how this is my fault. o.o What'd I do? I just told you about my blog, never made you get your own. xD But regardless, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is true. I'm such a terrible influence. Lol.

    ReplyDelete