Friday, November 30, 2012

Yay...Survey!!


1. Is there someone you would like to be with at this moment? Why aren’t you with them?

- Duh, and because hes on duty. I dont get to see him till tomorrow.

If you were going to make a sandwich now, what would you put on it?

- Emm... bacon.... Ham, cheese, tomatoe, and mayo...

3. What’s your relationship with the last person you talked to on the phone?

- Talked to on the phone? She's my mummy... Texted? She's my sister

4. Is there a friend you haven’t seen or spoken to in a while? Why haven’t you seen or spoken to them?

- Yeah, there are many. Moving does that.

5. Do you ignore people when you’re annoyed or upset?

- Yea.. I do...

6. Is there anything worrying you atm? Would you like to talk about it?

- There are many things, money, family health, friends well being.... What is there to talk about?

7. Is there anyone that you know definitely doesn’t like you? Does that bother you?

- Yep, i couldnt care less.

8. Can you remember the last time you felt angry or upset? What was the reason?

- My husbands work schedule.

9. Who were the last three people you talked to before going to bed last night?

- Rachael, Tom, and Betty

10. Are you wearing nail varnish? Is it chipped?

- Nope, and no

11. Tell me about the last conversation you had with a friend of the same sex. Who did you talk to, and what did you talk about?

- It was with Rachael, about family/stress.

12. Now tell me about the last conversation you had with a friend of the opposite sex.

- With a male friend? Hmmm.... -tilts head thinking- i think it was about snow...

13. You’re trying to end a conversation, but the other person doesn’t seem to want to stop talking. What do you do?

- Usually just sit quietly and wait, or if I genuinely need to leave I’d just be like sorry but I have to go.

14. Have you ever told anyone that you wished you’d never met them? Did you mean it?

- No. But if i did, yes i would mean it.

15. Who is the most intelligent person you know?

- I know many intelligent people, I'm not just going to pick one.

16. Would you say your name is a ‘common’ name? Do you know lots of other people with your name?

- pfffttthahahaha! I only know of one person with my name! And thats the woman im named after.

17. Have you ever really liked a song to begin with, but then you listened to it so much that you got bored of it?

- Yeah, I do that often.

18. If a boyfriend/girlfriend was clingy, would that be a problem for you?

- No,  I’m usualy the clingy one it’d be a nice change and at least you know they cared.

19. If you saw your last ex holding hands with someone else, would it bother you?

- Nope

20. Who was the last person you talked to, whose name started with a letter M? Do you know what colour that person’s eyes are?

- Rachael, I believe they're brown...

21. You have a lot on your mind and really need to talk. Who would you go to?

- Rachael, Tom, or Toni. Ussually the first two.

22. Which day did you prefer, yesterday, or today? Why?

- Yesterday. I got to spend a good chunk of time with Tom and our son. And todays a duty day v.v

23. Who is the person that has hurt you the most? How has that person affected you?

- can i go in general and say my family?

4. Have you talked in your sleep before?

- I think so...

25. Is there a letter that occurs in your name more than once?

- A

26. If you could design your perfect partner, what would he/she look like? And what kind of personality would he/she have?

- my husband. XD

27. Think about the first person you had a relationship with. Do you believe that person loved you?

- No, I think he was just in lust with me.

28. Who is the first person who comes to mind that you dislike. Why? How often do you see/speak to that person?

- There's a lot...

29. For numbers 1 to 5, list the names of the last 5 people that texted you. For numbers 6 to 10, list the names of the last 5 people you talked online with.

Tom
Rachael
Angela
Jenni
Tom (my father in law.)
Aggy (Artie)
Rhai (jess)
Loki
Kas
Kenny

30. Who is 8 going out with? What do you think of that person?

- I dont know, and cant say, never met her.

31. Does 5 live within walking distance?

- pfft. No

32. What is 2’s ex called?

- I call him a peice of shit...

33. What is 7’s favourite food?

- Not clue

34. What is 6’s mother called?

- I call her Mum, but her names Becky

35. How many boyfriends/girlfriends has 3 had?

- I have no clue

36. Is 9 attractive?

- Most would say he is, but his personality makes him ugly as hell.

37. What kind of music does 1 listen to?

- lil bit of everything. Hates country though.

38. What colour is 10’s hair?

- brown i think...

39. What is 4’s favourite colour?

- ummm i think purple.

40. Have you ever hugged 3?

- A few times

41. What if 1 told you he/she was going to be a mother/father?

- Ummm... I told HIM he was going to be a father XD

42. Have you ever got drunk with 2?

- No, but i need to XD we get in enough trouble sober I can only imagine drunk XD

43. Is 9 in a relationship?

- Nope

44. What is your earliest memory of 8?

- Rping with him on imvu.

45. What kind of men/women does 6 like?

- sweet, kind, caring...

46. Who has kissed the most people, you or 5?

- I’m going to say 5... Hes older...

47. Briefly describe your relationship with 10.

- umm, were friends, but not great friends...

48. Does 4 have any pets?

- no.

49. How long have you known 7?

- Ummm... A few years... Idk...

50. To finish, say something about each each of them.

Tom- Gods, what do I say about this man? Hes sweet, loving, carring, handsome, just down right amazing. Hes moved away from his family just to be able to give our son and I a good life. I couldn't ask for a better to love me. He is my best friend and one of the few people I would be lost without.

Rachael- oh goddess, what do I say about this woman? She is my best female friend, my sister, my twin. How I went 4 years without talking to her I'll never know. She is one of the most amazing women I know. Beautiful, intelligent, sweet and wears her heart on her sleeve. Any man would be lucky to call her his, and any woman would be lucky to call her a friend.

Angela- she's a nice girl, sweet and manages to put up with my goofy ass. Lol. She's a good friend of mine.

Jenni- this girl is like my second best female friend. (I've only got three the last two are hard to rate against each other. Lol) she's amazing and gives me the girl time I need every so often.

Tom- hes a good man, one of the hardest workers I know, a trait he passed on to his son. I thank him every day for giving me my Tom. Hes also one of the strongest men I know.

Aggy- see above.

Rhai(Jess)- she's a good friend but I dont talk to her often.

Loki- hes a total sweetheart, one of my best friends online. Hes always there when we need him and doesnt judge. He'll always try and cheer you up.

Kas-... Oh may the gods help me, this is going to get me in trouble... This boy is a worthless piece of shit who's self centered, self righteous, selfish, ignorant, close minded and a hypocrite! He'll flirt with anything that is female, and doesn't truly care who he hurts. If you dont give him all your attention you become the bad guy. He doesn't have the balls to tell others the shit he says about them behind their backs. You'll always find out through someone else. Hes not mature enough to even try to be civil for those he "cares" about. Hes too narcissistic to see his own faults.

Kenny- hes a good guy, has 2 kids boy and a girl, from what I've heard hes a good dad. Hes a sweet guy. Wish I talked to him more.

2 comments:

  1. I have not laughed this hard at someone's responses on a survey in ages. I think you can guess which bits made it really good for a laugh, because as sad as it is. You hit the nail in the head. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^.^ glad I could brighten your day sissy

    ReplyDelete