Sunday, December 30, 2012

bored


In your phone’s contacts, who is the second person listed under the letter ‘R’? What is that person’s favourite drink?
- Rashell, no clue.
Do you miss anyone? If so, tell me about this person you miss.
- Yes. my husband, hes an amazing man. Best I've ever met. I'd be lost without him.
the last person you texted, ever been in your  bedroom?
- yes. ^_~ love ya artie. Lol
The last time you washed your hair, did you use conditioner?
- Yes.
Do you prefer light or dark jeans?
- Dont matter.
Do you have an item of clothing that reminds you of someone? Tell me about it, and the person it reminds you of.
- Yes, a few things, all remind me of my husband.
the last girl you texted told you that she was pregnant, how would you respond?
- "O.O how the fucking hell did that happen!? Youre the virgin mary!"
How old is the last male you texted?
- 22
How would you react if your mother told you that she was pregnant again?
- Its physically impossible for either of them.
Who do you have the most text messages from?
- saved? Tom.
The st time you skipped school, what was the reason?
- Hmmmm... I'd have to say it was the Friday before my wedding....
hen was the last time you visited the doctor?
- ... My 8 week check up after my son was born.
When did you last see or speak to someone you dislike? Why do you dislike this person?
- Mary riley, she messaged me today. Shes a self centered, self righteous, ignorant, selfish bitch... She insist on harassing my sister and those in her life..
Do you know anyone who deserves to be slapped? Why?
- see above
When you listen to music, do you generally sing along, or just listen?
- both
Do you have any of your exes as friends on Facebook?
- yes
Would you have sex with the last person that poked you on Facebook?
- No.
Does more than one person like you?
- I don’t think so. Other than my husband i doubt anyone likes me that way.
Do you ever worry that people might be talking about you behind your back?
- not really... If theyre talking behind my back theyre in a good position to kiss my ass.
Who is the youngest person in your household? When is that person’s birthday?
- My son  and in May.
Has your partner ever accused you of cheating, when you actually didn’t?
- Nope.
Who was your first love? Do you ever miss that person?
- Tom. And only when hes gone.
What is a word that starts with the second to last letter of your name?
- Kangaroo.
Do you like your middle name?
- meh.
What is your favourite insult for someone you don’t like?
- there's a lot.
Would you ever visit a psychic?
- Yes, but only if i know its not one of the scammers
You log into Facebook and see the red ‘1’ notification next to the message icon. Who do you want it to be?
- idk... Most likely Artie.
Let’s say I was going to make you something to eat, what would you like? :)
- ham
And what drink would you like with that?
- dew
Do you know anyone with the same first name as you? Tell me about him/her.
- personally? No, but the girl I was named after us a one hit wonder from the 80s.
If your hair is long, would you ever think about having it cut short? Or, if it’s short, would you like to grow it long?
- It’s long right now and I prefer if like this.
Can you remember the last time you felt emotional? What was the reason?
- about 3-4 weeks ago... I blame the heathen gods
Do you call your partner ‘baby’?
- yep
What if you were told that your life has to stay exactly as it is right now, and nothing will ever change? How would you feel about that?
- I'd be ok with that.... Only things want to change atm is where I live and the amount of money we have coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment