Monday, December 10, 2012

past lives

Ok, here's a lil insight to my beliefs... Can't call them religious beliefs because I dont have a set religion. But any who, I believe in past lives, I believe you're reborn again and again until you learn a certain lesson, from there, who knows.... Ya know? I believe my sisters and mine was to stay sisters... No matter what? Ya know? Or at least that was one of our
lessons. I'm sure another was something with our boys... Like im sure in past life Tom joined the military and my dumbass left him, ya know? Hers was to see what's truly in front of her... In another life she probably chased someone like her ex, if not her ex himself, and totally missed out on her boyfriend now... May also be where her fear of being/dieing alone comes from. Ya know?

 I mean look how quickly we connected in school, and how quickly we connected with our boys and her with her ex, its obvious we've known each other longer than we really have you know? I think one of my mistakes may have been not listening to my heart in a past life when it came to tom... She may have also just given up after ex in a past life.... Was also thinking hers may have something to do with her career... Shes always wanted to please and/or help others, so i think in a past life she did what ever made everyone else happy, but not what made her happy....

Im sure there'll be more on this matter latter but that's it for now. Lol

1 comment: