Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Significant Other Survey

How did it all begin?
Well... He was standing next to my cousin Ty in the hall in school, which is where i normally stood. I looked at Ty and asked who he was, Ty introduced us. I said hi, nice to meet you, youre in my spot, and proceeded to push him outta my spot. He picked me up to move me and i kicked... Hitting him in the nuts... After that we flirted but never realised the other was flirting until he kissed me on the cheek and walked away. Since i didnt hit him he slipped his number in my pocket and asked me out that night...
Was t love at first sight?
No, there is no such thing.
How old were you both?
He was 18 i was 17
Where was your first date?
We didn’t really have one, or im not sure what would count as the first date tbh.

When was it official?
It was official November 19th 2008.

The good…

Whats your happiest memory of him?
I have hundreds of happy memories of him…i really can’t pick one.

Whats the sweetest thing he has ever done for you?
its hard to say... Hes done alot of sweet things...

hats your favorite thing to do together?
Just hang out and spend time together... Playing games watching movies spending time with our son.

Who said I love you first?
Me... I let it slip >.<

The bad…

Whats his worst habit?
He tends to rather text/message people than kist spend time with me and our son...

Has he ever hurt you badly?
No, he’s made me upset but never truly hurt me.

Would he ever cheat?
No, and he better never.


Do you trust him?
Yes.

The ugly….

Best facial feature?
His goofy smile

Favorite part of his body?
Arms, I love when he holds me tight and chest... I love laying my head on his chest and hearing his heart beat.

Hair colour?
Brown

What does he smell of?
Axe and himself. I love it


Whats he wearing when you picture him in your head?
Jeans, a t-shirt and boots.


Deep and meaningfull…

Do you think about him constantly when your apart?
Pretty much, he always pops into my head.


How long have you been together?
4 years married 2years.


Is he your best friend as well as your lover?
Pretty much. I have my girl best friends but he is also like a best friend.

On a lighter note…

Whats the funniest thing you have ever done together?
Its hard to say


Say something that only you two understand
hmmm... Again hard to say...

Do you have nick names for each other?
just the norm.

Does he make you laugh?
All the time.

Do you wrestle?
hell yea!

Is he tickelish?
no

Are you?
yes


His Favorites…

Food?
Chicken stuff

Drink?
Monster

Past time?
Texting/messaging people, spending time with his family, playing video games.

Band?
Metalica, Ozzy, ICP, Disturbed

Music?
rock


Your things….

Song?
Chasing cars, nothing else matters, far away

DVD?
Hell boy 2 rise of the golden army.... Dont ask...


Place to hang out?
Anywhere.


Lasts…

Time you saw him?
0700.

Kissed him?
0700

Spoke to him?
0700

The last text he sent you?
”Yea i just miss u"


When will you…

See him again?
Tonight

Speak to him again?
Tonight


Have you ever?

Spent the night together?
Yes... We live together...

Celebrated a holiday together?
Yes.

Met his parents?
Yeah.

Made him cry?
No.

Done anything spontaneous together?
Not sure.

Is this love?
For me. Yes.


1 comment:

  1. I love the story of how you to met. It always makes me giggle. I can imagine it and that makes it even more amusing.

    ReplyDelete