Monday, December 10, 2012

My A to Z

1. A is for age: 21
2. B is for beer of choice: none
3. C is for career right now: Stay at home mom/house wife
4. D is for your dog's name? Akasha
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Mobile Phone
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Macgyver
7. G is for favorite game: Last night on earth, Walking dead, left for dead 2
8. H is for Home town: Monroe Mi
9. I is for instruments you play: Cello
10. J is for favorite juice: Sunny D
11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Dave
12. L is for last place you ate: KFC
13. M is for marriage: Happily
14. N is for your full name: Martika Lynn Perkins
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: Longest stay? 10 days x.x how many ive had? Ummm.... 4-5
16. P is for people you were with today: Tom and Tommy
17. Q is for quote:  What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction. –---- Chuck Palahniuk (Choke)
18. R is for Biggest Regret: Ummm... Idk..
S is for status: Married
20. T is for time you woke up today: 0930
21. U is for underwear you have on now: White
22. V is for vegetable you love: tomatoes
23. W is for worst habit: My temper/emotions.
24. X is for x-rays you've had: 3-4.... I think...
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Rice
26. Z is for zodiac sign: Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment